Ukrainian Hip Hop

     I love all kinds of music; rock, pop, alternative, jazz, rap, Ukrainian hip hop, all kinds. I just really love music. Music is my life. It makes me feel happy, sad, relaxed. I play music and I write music. It's so great. If you've ever listened to music, you'll know that it makes you want to dance. I don't know why we can the impulse to dance then we hear that funky fresh music (sorry). The other day I was playing that dank Seinfeld theme on my piano, and I was just jamming to it. A bit later I hoped in the shower and realized that the lit theme song was still in my head. So I decide it was a good idea to dance in the shower. Well I slipped and fell. I fell because I was dancing to the Seinfeld theme song, which was playing in my head. Wow. I have no idea why I thought it was a good idea. I guess I wasn't cognizant as to what I was doing. What is some kind of music you like? Might I recommend some Ukrainian hip hop, it's pretty great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200 Hours and Counting

Hopes and Dreams (and dead bodies)