200 Hours and Counting

     I'm a Netflix junkie. Over break, I defied the laws of time by watching around 200 hours of Netflix. I have no regrets. To others, my spring break could be described as sad, lonely, or solitary confinement, but I think of it as dramatic, tear jerking, and fun. I binged watched Grey's Anatomy,  The Office, and The Guild. I had enough frozen hot pockets and Coca Cola to last my entire exhibition. It was a journey filled with love and hatred and tears. I have no life. My mother is concerned for my wellbeing. What are your favorite Netflix shows?

Comments

  1. I like watching Bill Nye The Science Guy. He is my lord and Savior.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 525,600 minutes wasted on Netflix

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ukrainian Hip Hop

Hopes and Dreams (and dead bodies)