"He's handsome, he's tall that is from side to side"

     Ah yes, the spring musical. This year, we are doing Fiddler on the Roof. The title is a lyric from the song, Matchmaker, where my friends roast me. I play Yente, the Matchmaker. The show is this weekend and I can't believe that it's almost over. It feel like just yesterday I was auditioning. The week before the show is called "tech week" where we practice until eight and do daytime shows with costumes, makeup, light, sound, everything. Tech week is the most crucial part of the show. It's truly phenomenal the way the show is coming together. I'm so sad that it's my last year with the d100 musical, since it's 4-8th grade. I've always loved the musical and I'm going to miss it and everyone in it. Ah, tradition!

Comments

  1. Lucky! 8th grade always got to do a musical until this year when the lady who ran it quit. Instead, we had a lock-in. I hope you do AMAZING! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

200 Hours and Counting

Ukrainian Hip Hop

Hopes and Dreams (and dead bodies)