Summer Lovin'

     Hot diggity. Summer is right around the corner. You know what that means; slowly screwing up my sleep schedule and becoming nocturnal all while eating too much ramen. However, that was last year, this year is going to be different. In high school, I'm taking a zero hour class, which mean I have to be at school by 6:55am. Darn. I am the complete opposite of a morning person. However, this summer I am determined to change that. I'm slowly going to wean myself off of the hours I sleep. So each morning, I'll set my alarm a little bit earlier until I get up to 6:00am. So by then, I'll be used to waking up early. Since I'm lonely, I'll mostly be watching Netflix over summer. Unfortunately, I'm down on shows. Does anyone have any tv show suggestions? Anyway, I'm sure only half of my summer will be bad (mornings ;-;)  What are your summer plans?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

200 Hours and Counting

Ukrainian Hip Hop

Hopes and Dreams (and dead bodies)