Hopes and Dreams (and dead bodies)

     "What do you want to be when you grow up?" A question I dread. It's like one moment, you have it all figured out. Then the next, it's like Armageddon. I have so many interests—it's hard to pick a profession. But I don't have to decide now, right? However, if I did, I would choose something medical. Maybe a doctor, a surgeon. I would also like to be a medical examiner or something in forensics. Investigating bodies, figuring out how they died. The thing that really peaks my interest is anthropology. Mostly because I'm a sucker for human evolution and culture. I'm the least decisive person, so I don't know what I would do if I had to pick. But I suppose I have a lot of time to decide. I am a little apprehensive to grow up, though. But that's a topic for another blog.

Comments

  1. You do have a lot of time, and don't worry. By the time you get to college, you can most likely change your major too. My social studies teacher did that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have a lot of time, and don't worry. By the time you get to college, you can most likely change your major too. My social studies teacher did that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

200 Hours and Counting

Ukrainian Hip Hop