Good Deeds
We were supposed to write a blog about what good things we did over break. I didn't leave my room the entire time, so it was hard to do things for people. But, through some miracle, I managed to be nice. I woke up one aftern- I mean morning, I went downstairs and lo and behold, everyone was awake. I go and grab all the crappy foods I can find that would probably cause my liver to stop functioning , and just as I'm about to go back upstairs to waste my life, my mom says, "Sarah, go shovel the neighbors sidewalk." I'll tell you what, I wanted to lock myself in my room and cocoon myself in five comforters to escape the cold. But I obeyed Mommy Dearest and went out to shovel. It. Was. Cold. I don't know how my phalanges (favorite word) didn't fall off. My neighbor is an elderly, senile, sweet old guy. The snow was pretty heavy and my noodle arms were having a hard time handling the snow. Gene, my neighbor, came out with some tea and cookies and offered so...
Your butterfly is very unique. It's a painting, not an actual butterfly. Some of the symbolism is very detailed. Something like a simple grassland could mean something more than just butterflies
ReplyDeleteWow, this is very cool.
ReplyDelete